Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What would you girls do if lip gloss and chapstick couldn't be made anymore?

wear lipbalm or lipstickWhat would you girls do if lip gloss and chapstick couldn't be made anymore?
no idea. im litterally addicted to lip gloss, id end up using vasiline or somethinWhat would you girls do if lip gloss and chapstick couldn't be made anymore?
I'd use Vaseline and put some sort of food coloring in it
lipstick or 4 some retarded reason marker lol
Vaseline!!!! In fact its good to use in place of lotions and creams and does better and costs a whole lot less!!!!!
kissing would so suck for my bf beacause he likes the flavors
I'd mix vaseline with a coloring agent such as a little red food coloring or maybe powdered blush or eye shadow until I got a shade I liked. Hmmmm...I might try that just for the fun of it. It'd give me something to do!
Fortunately I use a cocoa butter stick for lips instead of gloss or chapstick. If nothing specifically for lips was available I would use vaseline.
i would kill myself!!





just kidding.





that would suck if they stopped making them. i'm addicted to lip gloss.


i guess i would use lipstick and lipbalm.
Use lotion or make it myself. They have recipes that you can use to create it.
I once heard that if your lips were chapped and you were in deperate need of relief, you could rub the sides of your nose/nostrils and wipe the oils on your lips. Oil tend to gather there on most people.
Vaseline
I'd probably use vaseline for everyday, and mix some kool-aid into my vaseline for going out.
hmm. spend thousands on lipgloss before they go bye bye %26amp; hope for the best.
...the same thing that guys would do if lip gloss and chapstick couldn't be made..
Baby oil on my lips.
use vasaline
die
i would die. i wear lip gloss every hour of the day actually. i would pay some1 2 make some lotion that u can put on your lips
Well..........in place of chapstick, I would use Vaseline. In place of lip gloss, I would make my lips dark red, which I love doing, by rubbing red, stainable fruits on my lips such as cherries.
Start using Vaseline!!! But I would def feel lost w/o my chapstick!!!
I would probably die. Or be killed. My husband would kill me because he wouldn't be able to stand how insane I'd become.
i would prob use lipbalm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites